The Tannery Arts Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization committed to building a permanent home for the arts and welcomes locals and visitors alike to witness the creative process in action, tour studios, take classes and experience the magic of the arts and performance.
Ways to Get Involved
There are many ways to extend your Tannery involvement beyond classes, tours and seeing a show.
- • Make a Gift
- A gift in any amount supports completing the vision of the Tannery with the development of the Performing Arts Center. Click here to download form.
- • Volunteer
- The Tannery survives because of individuals who share their time and their talent with mailings, events, and administrative tasks. For more information please contact Ann Hazels email@example.com
- • Be an Intern
- Gain experience in the arts and build your non-profit administrative resume. Internships are individually crafted to meet your goals.
- • Attend an Event
- Experience the arts and community involvement firsthand through events and classes in the Digital Media and Creative Arts Center. Bookmark our website and check our facebook page often for events.
- • Stay Informed
- Sign up for ARTicles today! Our monthly newsletter will be sent to your email to keep you informed of campus activities and cultural opportunities.